This is HCG Drops reviews of more than 10 HCG drops while on HCG Diet. Each HCG drop brand was used for a week. We have journaled our experience.
Writing the entire experience will turn into an exhaustive read. To keep things simple we are adding experiences of significance only.
Here’s Our HCG Drops Reviews of Brands Worth Considering
First HCG brand worth considering is NuImage Medical.
It isn’t easy to order HCG drops from them. You need to provide a medical history. Then they will consider your case. If you are fit enough then your order is delivered. If not your money is refunded.
Ordering HCG drops is little confusing.
When you click on the enroll now button ( which you will find on top right corner of their website) you will have the option to choose two programs.
One is 26 day and the other is 46. After choosing the program you will have another option of choosing from HCG Injections, HCG Pellets or HCG Drops.
And finally, you will have to fill some medical information about yourself.
Fast forwarding, we received the bottle in two days. Kudos to shipping.
Using the HCG Drops from NuImage Medical:
We followed the 1200 calorie diet. Everything was great for the first two days.
After the third day, the hunger pangs were stronger. This is common. It usually subsides in a day or two.
We kept on for an entire week.
This is our result:
- The drops are of superior quality. You cannot find the same quality any where else.
- You will get hunger pangs which will subside in a day.
- We lost 3 lbs a week which is the normal amount of weight loss.
- Around the third day, the body felt tired. We were unable to do any brisk activity. Probably due to the lack of carbs in the system.
- We also started to crave for carbs.
All in all, we were happy with the weight loss.
But its worth mentioning that a single bottle of NuImage HCG Drops cost $297 for the 26 day program.
The increased price is due to the drops high quality. We also think it might be expensive because this is a prescribed medicine.
This brings to our Second HCG Drops, HCG Complex.
HCG Complex is a popular brand.
Ordering was easy and we received the HCG bottle in 5 days. Wish they could speed up delivery.
When we received the bottle it was nicely packed.
We immediately put HCG Complex to test.
As mentioned on their website we used 10 to 15 drops thrice per day. We followed the 1200 calorie diet (same as Nuimage Medical).
This is what we noticed after a week of usage:
- We were shocked to notice that we didn’t get the usual hunger pangs. We noticed hunger pangs with every HCG drop brand we tested. But HCG Complex was different. We aren’t sure why. Maybe it has to do some with some ingredients present in the HCG Complex drops.
- The weakness we experienced with NuImage Medical drops wasn’t there too.
- However, we did crave for carbs in the sixth day. Unfortunately, as we ended our test on the 7th day we couldn’t say more about the craving.
- Most importantly we lost 3 lbs in a week.
If you notice the amount of weight loss is the same compared with NuImage Medical.
Major differences are the hunger pangs and tiredness. When emailed their support team we found that HCG Complex drops have energy boosters and appetite suppressants. Therefore, it helps with to stick with the low-calorie diet.
Cost of HCG Complex is $69 only. This is way cheaper compared to NuImade Medical.
The Final Verdict
This is HCG drops reviews final verdict.
We have reviewed HCG Triumph, Pounds and Inches, HCG Plus Drops, Xtreme HC drops, Bottled HCG Drops and several others.
Only NuImade Medical and HCG Complex are really worth your money.
You can choose any among them. The choice is Yours.
But if you ask us we will choose HCG Complex. It is way cheaper and works well with HCG Diet.
HCG Complex’s Official Website https://hcgcomplexdiet.com/
NuImage Medical Official Website https://nuimagemedical.com/
Disclaimer: We are required by law to state that HCG isn’t a weight loss supplement. The above information should not be constituted as medical advice. It is presented for educational purpose only. Kindly consult with your physician before making any health-related decision.